Contents of fedora-extras-list digest..

Partha Goswami partha_26786794123 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 04:15:46 UTC 2005

hi there ,

It's of course a  good idea ,"Gérard Milmeister". I
think so about it.I think if we add flash player
plaguin , xine , & java software ,for new user. how it
will be? coz. FEDORA & LINUX both can be use like MS
windows . A new user who know windows , that's will
helpful for those. It's difficult for new user that
compile source code.

                   Another matter , that's our
discussion
topic it's necessery to make packages for x86_64
compuers. Because people use processior of diffrent
branded .It's not mean that all persons will use intel

processior .  so software /os must be generlised &
should be use for all purpose.so I have full support
of this.

                                 partha goswami