[ANN] ufraw 0.5 + how to update package in extras easily?

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sat Oct 15 23:18:29 UTC 2005

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 00:21:15 +0200, Petr Fischer wrote:

> Hi extras contributors,
>
> I updated ufraw RPM to new version 0.5.
> RPM, SRPM and SPEC file are here:
> http://pf.praguesoft.cz/rpms/
>
> How to update package in extras easily?

You could volunteer as a package maintainer and talk to the current
package owner as whether he would let you take over the existing package
in Fedora Extras.

Alternatively, there is the opportunity for multiple contributors to build
a team and keep an eye on a package together.

More information on how to become a contributor for a package in Fedora
Extras can be found in the Wiki:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/

--
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at users.sf.net>
Fedora Core release 5 (Rawhide) - Linux 2.6.13-1.1601_FC5