Wine in extras

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Thu Oct 20 23:18:11 UTC 2005

Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has there been any definitive movement into having Wine in FE? From
> memory, I volunteered to do the build etc, but the FC maintainer on the
> Wine group said he was going to do it.
>
> Since then nothing has happened.
>
> Can I assume it's still not going anywhere and if that is the case, am I
> still okay to take it on?
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

If they aren't working on it, you should feel free to.  Extras package
submissions and maintainership work basically on a first-come,
first-serve basis.  Beat them to it and the glory is all yours.  ;-)  If
they ever step up to the plate, you are free to hand it off to them if
you wish.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com