Wine in extras

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 23:24:35 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 18:18 -0500, Patrick Barnes wrote:

> If they aren't working on it, you should feel free to.  Extras package
> submissions and maintainership work basically on a first-come,
> first-serve basis.  Beat them to it and the glory is all yours.  ;-)  If
> they ever step up to the plate, you are free to hand it off to them if
> you wish.

:-)

I'll try and get something working and built for the weekend. Just a few
bits to finish on the fuse-emulator and z88dk tomorrow and I should be
good to go. Given the complexity of Wine (the last time I built it, the
darned thing took a while to sort out patches etc), this should be
"interesting" to work on.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make
a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L.