Contents of fedora-extras-list digest..

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Fri Oct 21 04:55:58 UTC 2005

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ForbiddenItems
>                    Another matter , that's our
> discussion
> topic it's necessery to make packages for x86_64
> compuers. Because people use processior of diffrent
> branded .It's not mean that all persons will use intel
>
> processior .  so software /os must be generlised &
> should be use for all purpose.so I have full support
> of this.
>
>                                  partha goswami

We already offer Fedora (including Extras) for the x86_64 architecture.

Both of these points are well advertised across all kinds of
documentation for Fedora.  In the future, please take a moment to do a
little research before posting such ill-informed messages.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com