CLK_TCK and Wine

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Oct 22 00:09:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've fixed quite a few bits in Wine tonight to get the blasted thing to
compile for potential inclusion into FE, but I've hit a snag.

In dlls/kernel/time.c, CLK_TCK is used. Now, according to some old docs
I have, this is defined in bits/types.h, okay, that's easy enough, a
quick patch and the jobs a good 'un.

Problem is that I've also seen the CLK_TCK is no longer part of the
standard and a check in bits/types.h shows that CLK_TCK is not there any
more.

Is there a replacement I can typedef (I have seen the following, but I'm
not sure how good it is

 # if !defined __STRICT_ANSI__ && !defined __USE_XOPEN2K
 #  ifndef CLK_TCK
 #   define CLK_TCK	CLOCKS_PER_SEC
 #  endif

it looks reasonable though)

Is there a decent replacement which avoids the above or is this
something I have to grin and bare?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make
a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L.