find_lang problem

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Tue Oct 25 10:37:57 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 23:29 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas why find_lang might fail to work from within
> a spec file?

I can't see any reason why it will fail - so I tried building your spec
file myself on fc4 x86 (commenting out the patches which don't seem to
be in extras cvs yet) and I got a library build error indicating that
there is a missing BuildRequires.

I'm guessing you are actually targeting this for devel? I'll reboot my
build box into rawhide and try there.

But this is puzzling to me - because it looks to me like %find_lang
*should* find it - and if not, should give an error message stating no
translations found. The spec file usage looks perfectly correct to me.