Build system problem

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Oct 31 17:05:05 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 17:13 +0100, Eric Tanguy wrote:
> Le lundi 31 octobre 2005 à 09:19 -0500, Dan Williams a écrit :
> > On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 23:00 +0100, Eric Tanguy wrote:
> > > I try to launch a build. After make tag, i tried make plague but the
> > > answer was :
> > > [tanguy at bureau devel]$ make plague
> > > /usr/bin/plague-client build gperiodic gperiodic-2_0_8-2_fc5 devel
> > > Package gperiodic enqueued.  (However, no Job ID was provided in the
> > > time required)
> > >
> > > Is there any problem with the build system ?
> > > Thanks
> >
> > Kicked again, I'm not sure which one was hanging it up and for some
> > reason, I can't access the build slaves.  I have killed and requeued
> > 346, 353, and 188.
> >
> > Dan
> >

> Thanks but i think there is still a problem. For example job 362 seems
> to be finished but no rpm was created in i386 and x86_64 arch whereas a
> rpm has been created in ppc arch but it's still here.
> Eric

Yeah, I'm aware of that.  It appears that (without access to the build
slaves quite yet I can't confirm) since the mirrors are failing, the
mock process is failing, and the builder isn't picking that up.  So it's
unrelated to the problems of mock hanging last week.  I think the patch
from Alexandr Kanevskiy yesterday on fedora-buildsys-list may actually
fix this problem.  Once access to the builders comes back, I'll try to
fix this for good.

Dan