FUSE - Z80 ROM documentation

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 21:32:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

> We just need to get them to say that the ROMs are freely distributable.
> If this is already said by them someplace, then we're good (show it to
> me).

I posted a URL to the list (below) which says exactly what you're after.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.sinclair/msg/c092cc4d4943131e?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&th=c7c6be9db6ecba9b&rnum=1&ic=1

> The emulator itself should be ok to include now.

Excellent - someone fancy sponsoring them then?

Could you also look at a related package - #167364 , a small number of
utilities for ZX Spectrum images (they convert the file formats, list
BASIC and the such)

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always