FUSE - Z80 ROM documentation

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 22:21:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 18:13 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
>
> > Okay, can one of the RH legal eagles check the legalities on this? The
> > constant go/no-go is not much fun. We're trying to predict the future
> > and every eventuality with nothing but conjecture and the insane legal
> > mentality prevalent in the US.
>
> If I take this to a Red Hat lawyer, the answer will be no.  Why?  Because
> currently, Fedora exists under the auspices of Red Hat, and Red Hat has
> money, and people sue companies that have money.

So *that's* why SCO went after RH ;-p

Seriously, I can see your point of view. If you can supply me with a
specific set of questions I can put to Amstrad which will satisfy and
get this fine piece of software into FCE, I'll happily do it.

However, if, as you've said the foundation will appear, maybe it would
be of more use to wait for that, include and see what happens.

Suggestions?

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always