spec file question "torsmo"

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Fri Sep 9 06:56:23 UTC 2005

justin.conover at gmail.com said:
> Guess I don't understand what should be in the spec file to accomplish  this.

I see two options:

1. write a wrapper script that first checks if the user has an appropriate
   .torsmorc in $HOME, copying/fixing it if needed, then execs the real code.
   That wrapper can be added as a SourceX, copied during %install, and put in
   the %files

2. prepare torsmo.sh torsmo.csh as SourceX files (that do pretty much the
   same thing as the wrapper above), copy them into
   $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/etc/profile.d in %install, and put them in %files

Or maybe I didn't understand the question...

Cheers,
					Christian