error extracting debug info from simplehangul

Derrick Moser derrick_moser at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 15:01:51 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to clean up the packaging of
iiimf-le-simplehangul but there is one RPM build error
that I haven't been able to fix.  Google didn't turn
up any useful information for me.  Can anyone tell me
what could be causing this error?  Or how to fix it?

This is the error I get when building simplehangul:

extracting debug info from
/var/tmp/iiimf-le-simplehangul-0.1.2-root/usr/lib/iiim/le/simplehangul/simplehangul.so
cpio: iiimf-le-simplehangul-0.1.2/src/<built-in>: No
such file or directory

A copy of the SRPM I am working with can be found
here:
http://24.42.90.89/~dmoser/review/iiimf-le-simplehangul-0.1.2-1.src.rpm

Thanks,
Derrick