%doc question

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 10:08:39 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've just about got the z88dk rpm done and dusted, but am having a
problem when it comes to the check rpmbuild performs at the end of the
build.

I have the following in the spec file

%install
%makeinstall
%{__mkdir_p} ${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{_libdir}/z88dk
%{__mkdir_p} ${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{_mandir}/z88dk
cp doc/*.txt ${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{_mandir}/z88dk

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
%{_bindir}/*
%{_libdir}/*
%doc `pwd`/doc/*.txt

The compile works, but at the end I'm getting that the text files are
unpackaged. What do I need to put in %doc to fix that problem?

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who