rpmlint

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 11:18:15 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm running rpmlint through the z88dk rpm and it comes up with static
link problems. Unfortunately, there is no way around this as it's a
cross compiler for an old 8 bit processor which could only statically
link.

Will this cause a problem in getting the package into extras?

Also the licence is not recognised (It's called the Clarified Artistic
Licence - it looks very much like the GPL). Can someone check it for me
to see if it's happy?

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who