Can mcrypt be stripped/legalized a similar way as openssl is done?

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 21:23:33 UTC 2005

I don't know that we need a lawyer to answer this question.  Lawyers don't
have domain knowledge.  You guys do.

Therefore, if you believe that your analysis of the patent issues is
correct, in which you assert that everything in libmcrypt is either
already cleared for openssl or patent-free, then we should be fine.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan