rpms/perl-Log-Dispatch/devel perl-Log-Dispatch.spec,1.2,1.3

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Sun Sep 25 21:45:33 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 05:48 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> > It would be nice to see the above policy applied to Fedora Core.

I fully agree. I don't get to write or enforce packaging policy for
Fedora Core. Believe me, I wish I did.

BUT: I do get to write and enforce packaging policy for Fedora Extras.
At the very least, lets set a good example for the FC maintainers.

And please, please, please: If you find places where the FC packages are
doing bad things, file bugs and submit patches.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!