Creative Commons license for pictures

Christian Jodar tian at c-sait.net
Tue Sep 27 12:11:52 UTC 2005

> The bigger question here is... do these "pictures" serve an allowable
> "content" role as defined by the extras packaging guidelines?  what
> pictures do you want to package and why exactly?

These pictures are new logos for GCfilms. This package is already in FE and I
am responsible for it.

A logo contest has been organized and external contributor created one logo
and other pictures to be used in the application (such as toolbar icons).
Their creator used the CC BY-NC-SA licence for them. And they will be included
in next version of the upstream package.

Thanks for the explanation about dual licencing. Actually it is up to the user
to decide which one he will use. So it won't fit my needs here.

Christian.