Shorewall removed from Fedora Extras

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Tue Sep 27 14:44:02 UTC 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:12:41 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:

> It seems sarcasm before coffee is not my strong point.  My post was a
> jab at the fact that there are no FESCO meeting minutes since Aug. 25th.

Ah, that's something different. Adding the minutes to the Wiki is a manual
process and sometimes is subject to delays. The meeting minutes are not
FESCO's way of communicating with the community or doing announcements.
Not every meeting results in something which affects the community. Not
every minor resolution is discussed in a meeting.

> I think FESCO is doing a great job, but Extras is a community driven
> project.  We need to provide the meeting minutes so that the community
> at large can at least see the discussion of such topics.
>
> I hate to keep harping on the same thing, but I think it's important.

Yes. Still none of your complaints have anything to do with "shorewall".