Creative Commons license for pictures

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:06:18 UTC 2005

On 9/27/05, Christian Jodar <tian at c-sait.net> wrote:
> I know that this is a data package for a software one. But the dual license
> applies to torcs-data only, not to torcs + torcs-data.

If the copyright holder for the artwork lets you dual license it as
GPL and anything else... you don't have a problem. But since you
aren't the copyright holder for the artwork... you can't be the one to
offer the dual license. What's not clear to me from this conversation
is if the artist is willing to dual license as GPL or not.

-jef