FUSE - Z80 ROM documentation

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Sep 1 21:19:36 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 22:14 +0100, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > * The emulator.
> > * The ROMs.
> >
> > I am happy with the emulator.  I think it's safer *not* to ship the ROMs
> > themselves.
>
> Eh? The ROMs are essential for all of the 8 bit machines and the wording
> from Amstrad is that as long as you're not selling (which we're not),
> then you have their blessing.  It does get a bit fuzzy in that if you're
> charging, as long as it's not for the ROMS, they're cool with it.

We just need to get them to say that the ROMs are freely distributable.
If this is already said by them someplace, then we're good (show it to
me).

The emulator itself should be ok to include now.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!