Review Re-Request: ATLAS, a fast implementation of BLAS and LAPACK

Quentin Spencer qspencer at ieee.org
Mon Sep 12 18:42:08 UTC 2005

This has been waiting for review for a while, but I just revised the
package, so I thought I'd send a new notice. The request for review is
Bugzilla number 166871. The spec and SRPM can be found at
http://webpages.charter.net/qspencer/rpm/

Note that this one can take a long time to compile, especially on i386,
because it makes subpackages for sse, sse2, and 3dnow. It also has a
custom compilation option that can build libraries that enable the
compile-time optimizations to create libraries for a specific hardware
configuration--see the spec file and documentation.

-Quentin