PyQt and qscintilla

Konstantin Ryabitsev mricon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 16:05:02 UTC 2005

Hi, Everyone:

I am trying to package eric, which is an IDE/Editor, and it requires
qscintilla support in PyQt. I have packaged qscintilla recently, but
it appears that PyQt needs to be recompiled to support it. PyQt is
currently provided in core, so I'm not sure how to proceed? Should I
ask for PyQt to be rebuilt with qscintilla support (it would probably
require qscintilla to move to core?). Or should I provide
PyQt-qscintilla in extras by just packaging the qscintilla-related
PyQt bits? Seems like a waste.

Suggestions?

Cheers,
--