needs fixing soon: no new bugzilla components

Alex Lancaster alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 21 08:11:16 UTC 2005

I am reposting the notice about no new bugzilla components being
created upon update of owners.list, because it doesn't appear to have
been addressed and I hope it gets more traction/attention by posting
here:

 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/167786

Basically, no new Bugzilla components for FE packages have been
created since around Sept 15, since I last updated the bug status
(e.g. python-mygthy, rpy).

Could somebody please look into this ASAP, because nobody can file
bugs on new packages.  This, therefore, is a major security issue, as
problems involving security for a given package won't be sent to the
package maintainer and/or other FE developers.

Please bump up the priority on this bug.

Thanks,
Alex