Seeking new maintainer for apt and synaptic

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Wed Apr 12 15:04:51 UTC 2006

> On 4/12/06, Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at laiskiainen.org> wrote:
> > People have different needs and like to use the tool
> > that suits their needs best, shrug.
>
> Maybe I should pull grab out of the dustbin and submit it for review.
> There isn't nearly enough perl based packages in Extras.

So why don't you?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CoreVsExtras says "Fedora Extras is
intended to be a maximal set of Open Source software for use with Core."
"Maximal set of open source software" doesn't question the usefulness of
the software for any particular purpose or to any particular user.

	- Panu -