SELinux settings in SPEC file

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Thu Apr 13 20:53:01 UTC 2006

Aurelien Bompard wrote:
> Well. It's a wiki. I'm going to do that.

Done: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/SELinux

 - I'm not a native english speaker, so there's probably mistakes all over
the place. Edit to you heart's content.

 - Please also review the content. It's mainly extracted from discussions on
fedora-selinux-list, so it should be OK.

 - As you discover better ways and other use cases, please add to this page.
My next target is to give SELinux protection to pure-ftpd. Fun ahead :)

Thanks,

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin