Contribution to Extras (Re: sounds)

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sat Apr 15 11:57:07 UTC 2006

Victor Skovorodnikov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I have attempted to contact the site's administrators at this address:
>
>  amazingsounds at iespana.es
>
>  from which I obtained the sounds, but their email is invalid.  However, on their site at:
>
>  http://amazingsounds.iespana.es/en/
>
>  it states that:
>
>  The                  place where you will find all kinds of WAV files...WAV Sounds for you to download, FREE!! ...
>
>                                                                    Our                  content is made basically for multimedia developers or creators                  that want to use these files ...
>

>  Do I still need to get in touch with them somehow or does this notice imply free redistribution of their sounds?  I guess when it comes to such things, it becomes a little vague.

Hmm,

They don't provide any information on the source of their sounds. So
either you need to get in touch with them, or you could try using
different sounds all together, there are already a few games like yours
in Fedora, which come with sounds under a free license, you could try
using those.

Regards,

Hans