someone please update epiphany-extensions to 2.14

Alex Lancaster alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 15 14:35:40 UTC 2006

epiphany-extensions has been stuck at 1.9.7 since the release of FC-5.
FC-5 ships with epiphany-2.14.0.1, and the epiphany-extensions version
needs to match the epiphany version, which is released.

I filed a bug about 3 weeks ago, and there has not been one reply from
the maintainer:

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/186698

Can somebody else update this package, given that the maintainer seems
to be unresponsive?  I'm not sure how long you need to wait before the
package should be considered orphaned.  About 5 other people are also
monitoring this bug and 3 weeks seems like an awfully long time to
wait for such a simple version upgrade.

Thanks,
Alex