up-imapproxy (Re: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras 5 - 2006-04-20)

David Rees drees76 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 17:55:50 UTC 2006

On 4/21/06, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 21.04.2006, 14:18 +0200 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
> > On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:16:43 -0000, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>
> > This is in bugzilla as
> >
> >   https://bugzilla.redhat.com/185729  (and in the tracker bugs, too)
> >
> > but the package maintainer has not responded in over a month.
>
> He responded to me once in private; I forwarded it privately to a
> potential maintainer.

I sent him (jeff at ultimateevil.org) an email at the beginning of April
and he said he was going to work on getting his dev environment back
up so he could work on it, but never heard back. I sent another email
early this week, still nothing. I'm willing to take over
maintainership and will work on getting the package ready this
weekend.

> > Does it make sense to keep the fc4 packages? (I don't think so)
>
> Why do you think so?
>
> I vote for leaving it around in FC4 (but if there are good reasons to
> remove it from FC4 I'm fine with removing it).

The FC4 packages are fine, I don't see the point in removing them
until FC4 support ends.

-Dave