getting started with fedora extras build system

Michael J Knox michael at knox.net.nz
Sat Apr 22 10:29:53 UTC 2006

OK,

So, I have had a packaged reviewed and am now sponsored.

I have done all the stuff I needed to with
https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/

However, when I go to check out something from CVS with my user name, i
get this message:

For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)

Now, I have reviewed

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs

and

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingCvsFaq

But no insight is given to the above error.

Could someone please tell me how this is meant to work?

Thanks!

Michael