RFC: FESCo Future

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:50:11 UTC 2006

On 4/24/06, Christian.Iseli at licr.org <Christian.Iseli at licr.org> wrote:
> A non-anonymous vote is much simpler, and anyone can verify the outcome if they
> wish (just publish the signed ballots somewhere).  So that'd be my preference.

But if you publish the ballots.. I won't be able to rig the elections.
Trust me, you want me to rig the elections and you want me to take a
small but reasonable kickback from the candidates that I select.. its
in the best interest of the community.

-jef"look at it this way, if the candidates don't want the job enough
to bribe me to rig the election for them.. then they clearly don't
care enough about the job"spaleta