RFC: FESCo Future

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Mon Apr 24 17:01:12 UTC 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:01:54 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> ATM, I think the FBS's role is too unclear and too uncooked to have an
> opinion on this. Only one thing is clear, both organs have been
> established by RH, with close to zero democratic involvement of the
> community ;-)
>
> > And as a side question, what role does FESCO have in conjunction with the
> > Project Board, if any?
> Exactly this is the point.

There are more questions like those from Ralf I have not quoted. Some I've
posted to the internal list some time ago. I'm somewhat bored that only a
few people inside/outside FESCO comment on such topics. So this time I'm
going to wait for more comments before picking up pieces from my old
message. FESCO's role, FESCO's power inside the Fedora Project, FESCO's
responsibilities, FESCO members' responsibilities and duties are not clear
either yet.