homes for the homeless.

Brian Pepple bdpepple at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 25 19:56:47 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 06:45 +1200, Michael J Knox wrote:
> Brian Pepple wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 19:30 +1200, Michael J Knox wrote:
> >> I am willing to take ownership of the following orphaned packages:
> >> sodipodi
> >>

> > Should sodipodi be included in Extras again considering it's not being
> > actively developed?  Seems sorta pointless since it's successor Inkscape
> > is already included in FE.
> >

> Do you _know_ that the developer is not actively developing it?

Well, the projects last release was in February of 2004, and all bug
reports for the last year or so have been unanswered by Lauris.  Also,
CVS appears not to have been touched for ages.  Here's Lauris last
message on the mailing list from back in March 2005:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6795136&forum_id=3970

In my book, I would consider it not being actively developed.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bdpepple at ameritech.net>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E