package EOL

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Tue Apr 25 22:52:16 UTC 2006

> orphaned = maintainable, but with out a maintainer
> legacy = unmaintainable and with out a maintainer

legacy (use any other better name) could also be unmaintainable in devel
branch but with a maintainer. So the package could still be maintained
but would not have a devel or a new fc directory in cvs. So it would be
a co-maintainership if somebody steps up to maintain it for devel.

> If there is also no objection, perhaps we can start a legacy packages
> page also, to house unmaintainable packages?

You mean unmaintainable in devel? Otherwise it is just orphaned.

--
Pat