Security Response Team / EOL

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Fri Apr 28 15:12:25 UTC 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:29:49 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Or to put it differently: I think you are mixing 2 completely
> independent issues:
> * Regular maintenance of "legacy" packages the "nominal maintainer" in
> current has abandoned to actively maintain.
> * Security response.

Well, I tried to separate these two. But others didn't like the idea of
a "Fedora Extras Legacy Team" (= the combined set of Fedora Extras
Contributors who still support old legacy branches). Currently I still
don't _who_ would maintain old legacy packages, if not the Fedora Extras
Security Response Team.