perl-MIME-Lite

Hunter Matthews thm at duke.edu
Sat Apr 29 17:39:34 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 10:54 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> perl-MIME-Lite is part of FE's CVS for quite a while, but it doesn't
> seem to have been released, yet.
>
> Is there particular reason for not releasing it? [1]

I'm a bad person for starting something and not finishing it?

Unfortunately, time constraints really mean I should not be the
maintainer for this. I'd be happy for anyone to take this over and undo
the evil I have wrought.

Thanks for your kind note about the spec itself - I tried.

--
Hunter Matthews                          Unix / Network Administrator
Office: BioScience 145/244               Duke Univ. Biology Department