Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras 5 - 2006-04-29

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sat Apr 29 22:05:01 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-29 at 22:44 +0100, Jose' Matos wrote:
> On Saturday 29 April 2006 12:24, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > Summary of broken packages in fedora-extras-5-i386:
> > 	 rpy    0.4.6-7.fc5.i386
>
>   This is not the latest package. The messages that appeared before reported
> rpy 0.4.6-10 as the latest version. :-)
>
>   Was this report supposed to be related with last build report update? Just
> curious. :-)

Despite of the build reports sent to the list today, things are still
somewhat in flux after the buildsys move/reorganization, and as far as I
know, the new packages didn't actually end up in the public repos yet
[0].  Without knowing the details, I'd guess its possible that the dep
report was done against the old packages.

[0] People who should be able to fix it have been notified, no info yet