Contribution to Extras

Victor Skovorodnikov vic_sk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 05:42:45 UTC 2006

Greetings,

 I've just finished a 2D shooter game "Space Invaders" and was wondering if it could be added to Fedora's Extra's section at some point.  This is not a final version but it would be very easy to modify it to make it work as you think is best.

 The game can be downloaded as either source or binary from my site at:

 www.victorsk.webhop.org

 It's perfectly ready to run if you choose a 'binary' option but you'd need to have 'Imlib' installed on your system to compile.

 While in my attempts at reducing the image size and making parameters pass as pointers and other performance optimization, I think this game has become a little too fast for playing, but again it would be easy to modify it as you'd like.

 I have also been working on an RMI chess game but that has been going rather slowly.

 Thank you and I look forward to your feedback,
 Sincerely,
 Victor.