Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras 4 - 2006-04-05

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sat Apr 8 17:21:13 UTC 2006

AB> Well I don't know don't have any x86_64 boxes with fc3 or fc4
AB> anymore. I don't think python-lcms or lcms-devel is needed. Could
AB> somebody please test this. If it does not work maybe an easier
AB> solution would be not pushing that wine subpackage...

I have several FC3 and FC4 x86_64 boxes around; what exactly needs to
be tested?  I installed the lcms packages from both i386 and x86_64
and rpm didn't complain about conflicts.  I installed the i386 package
last, but the binaries are still the 64-bit versions.  I guess RPM has
special methods for dealing with that kind of thing.

 - J<