'which' no longer in buildroots.xml

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:40:07 UTC 2006

The "which" package is no longer included in FC-5's buildroots.xml file:

http://fedoraproject.org/buildgroups/5/i386/buildroots.xml

In FC-4, this was part of the "build-minimal" group.  Was this
considered crufty and removable, or is this an oversight?  If the
latter, I can file a bug.  If the former, can anyone help me understand
why this was removed?  This is sincere interest, not grousing; although
it seems weird to have Python packages that use "which" in their
build-setup scripts add this package as a BuildRequires, I'm OK with
change.