Providing information about apps on fedora wiki

Gérard Milmeister gemi at bluewin.ch
Wed Apr 12 18:44:51 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 13:29 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> I believe this was discussed a while back.  Are you talking about
> putting the same stuff up there thats in the README.Fedora file thats
> included with your package?
>
>     -Mike
Maybe that too, but mainly general tips to work with the
package, for example interoperation with other packages, etc.
However here I thought about how to make work proprietary software
like Maple and Mathematica as I mentioned. For example, SELinux
needs slight configuration changes using semanage, or Mathematica
needs some files in /usr/X11R6 that are no longer present, etc.
--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49