Howto become a sponser?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sat Apr 15 07:23:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was wondering what one has todo to become a sponsor? Now one may
wonder why I would like to become a sponsor:

1) I have a dream where every OSS/free software package is just a yum
install away. Sofar I have been working towards this dream by packaging
myself, but a few days ago I had this revelation that I will never be
able to fulfill my dream on my own, thus that it would be a good idea to
spend some of my time, coaching others into becoming FE contributers
too. Combine this revelation with the recent sounds on the mailinglist
that the needs sponsor queue is growing and I've decided that its time
for me to chip in.

2) I'm a computer science teacher on a university and sofar I've been
successful in luring some of my students away from the darkside to
Fedora and now some of them are ready and willing to become FE
contributers, since I see most of them person to person for many hours a
week it would be ideal if I could sponsor them.

Regards,

Hans