Howto become a sponser?

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sat Apr 15 09:02:34 UTC 2006

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:18:58 +0200, Aurelien Bompard wrote:

> Hans de Goede wrote:
> > I was wondering what one has todo to become a sponsor?
>
> See the second part of: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SponsorProcess
> IIRC, a new sponsor is elected every week in a Steering Comittee IRC
> meeting.
>
> It can't hurt to let them know you are a candidate though, as you've just
> done.

Yes, self-nominations may be vital.

The same applies to FESCO membership. We believe that possibly there are
contributors, who would like to be active members of FESCO, but who just
don't know how to be become a member. How to select/elect FESCO members is
a topic that has come up recently and might be taken onto this list, too.