idea: make cvs-import.sh add entry to owner.list?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Sat Apr 15 14:14:35 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-15 at 15:42 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just had the following idea, wouldn't it be sweet if cvs-import.sh
> automaticly added an entry to owners.list (if not already there) ?

I asked about this a while ago.  It turned out to be not as trivial as
it seems.  Where do you get the email address from?  You'd also have to
take into account that some people use a different email address for
bugzilla, etc.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but I was discouraged enough to not do
anything.  But patches are always welcome!

josh