Where to report bugs for repoview?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 18:22:48 UTC 2006

On 4/15/06, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:
> I cannot believe I'm the only one who thinks these double entries are
> user-unfriendly. As said before I don't want to discuss the technical
> reasons behind this. From an end user pov its just plain wrong. Nobody
> has argued otherwise, and if its wrong from an end user pov its a bug
> end of discussion.

I personally find value in having repoview list everything thats in the repo.
I find value in that tool feature when helping people troubleshoot
problems where they need to revert a recent update which caused a
problem for them.  I can not speak for other end-users, but I'm not
aware of any other discussion where "regular" users have been confused
to the extent you are suggesting.  And I think its pretty clear that
neither of us can really claim to be "regular" users so our personal
opinions are inherently skewed away from "regular" perceptions.

-jef