failed cvs-import.sh -- what next?

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Fri Apr 21 16:45:43 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

I reviewed the wifiroamd package submission and, after talking with the
submitter, have agreed to help him by importing it into CVS (until he
gets the paperwork done, etc.).

So, I ran the "./common/cvs-import.sh ${SRPM}" script and it didn't
complete.  It died part-way through with the error message:

  Checking : wifiroamd-1.05.tar.gz on
    https://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/repo/extras/upload.cgi...
  ERROR: could not check remote file status
  make: *** [upload] Error 255
  ERROR: Uploading the source tarballs failed!

I presume this means my client cert has expired (as others mentioned) so
I got a new client cert and...  what next?  Should I re-run the
cvs-import.sh script or will the cvs bits require some manual clean-up
or...?

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD