RRDtool is in need of attention

Kevin Fenzi kevin-fedora-extras at scrye.com
Sat Apr 22 19:02:18 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Ricker <kaboom at oobleck.net> writes:

Chris> On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, Kevin Fenzi wrote: Looks like cacti and
Chris> munin are the two packages already in Extras which use it. Do
Chris> they both work with 1.2?
>> I think munin does. I haven't tested it, but from what I have read,
>> it should work with it fine. I can try and test it out at some
>> point here. If you can make a 1.2.x rrdtool test package that would
>> be helpfull. ;)

Chris> I just updated devel CVS to 1.2. You can check that out and
Chris> build it to get something to test with

Thanks. I built the new version on devel from cvs and upgraded my test
box and did some testing. No problems that I can see...munin works
fine with 1.2. The graphs look nicer too. :)

Chris> Note that I didn't request it built for devel -- figured I'd
Chris> wait until hearing if it works for munin first, then try to
Chris> deal with the php issues, clean it up, etc

Everything is looking good from here with munin, so I think you can
push the update whenever you get it cleaned up.

Were you going to upgrade fc5 and older with 1.2? or just devel?
The older branch munin's should be fine with 1.2 as well...

Chris> later, chris
Chris> -- fedora-extras-list mailing list
Chris> fedora-extras-list at redhat.com