RFC: FESCo Future

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Mon Apr 24 15:18:53 UTC 2006

rc040203 at freenet.de said:
> ATM, I am just asking questions to clarify things. Unfortunately, I sense no
> indication of democracy.

If you dig a bit into world history, you'll probably see that democracy only
appeared rather late in the process.  Why would you think it'd be much
different in Fedora ?  I mean, it can probably be boiled down to a classical
chicken/egg problem: first you need to create a community, and a community will
only be created if there be some "icons" to draw people together.  Before you can
elect people to some role, you need a pool of interested people in said role...
which will only be clearly defined after some iterative process.  I think you
need a bit more patience...

					Christian