RFC: FESCo Future

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 17:29:19 UTC 2006

Michael J. Knox wrote:
> I would certainly be interested in taking part in FESCO, though I doubt
> my current level of presence and suitability in Fedora Extras is
> probably not up to par with others, but I do think you would find the
> right people easily enough.

Note that FESCo meetings have been an open "town hall" style weekly
gathering in #fedora-extras where anybody can and does participate.  The
best way to show that you belong on FESCo is to give good opinions in
package reviews, submit many good packages, participate in the FESCo
meetings, and/or work on Fedora Extras related infrastructure.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com