Two quick questions

Jonathan Day imipak at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 03:10:37 UTC 2006

First off, is the RPM for mhash being maintained? It
seems to be several versions off the one on
sourceforge now.

Second, I'm finding a bunch of packages I'd love to
contribute .spec/srpm files for - but am faced with
Evil Provider Syndrome, which makes putting the files
in a public place a tough problem. I'm sure I'm not
the only one to face The Curse. Are there any Benign
Holders of the Disks who would be willing to work
something out with me, there?