ATrpms' kernel modules (kmdls)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Apr 26 14:22:56 UTC 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 03:41:57PM +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> So why have this discussion *now* and not when thl and ville were
> working on it ?

You might just as well ask why I didn't do any fedora extras between
spring 2003 and 2005. I think you as well as Thorsten and Ville had
been around at that time, so you will probably know, and for those
that don't I don't want to start ranting - there is nothing to gain,
it's better to keep on constructive optimism ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net